Monday, September 21, 2015

The Abby's Cover Up

June 23, 2015  Every Father's Day weekend is THE golf tournament of the year, the Abby's Invitational at the country club. It's notorious for drunken days and nights and overdosing on pizza. It's all free and so hard to turn down.... So to NOT be drinking alcohol would seem almost un-Abby's like! My goal for the event was to have my non-consumption of alcohol go unnoticed!

Thursday night was the kick-off dinner, known for the free bar from 7 to 9pm. It was actually easy to just have some Pepsi since the table was covered with so many drinks of so many varieties. We saw my former family doctor and his wife there, and it almost felt meant to be ... their daughter is back in town with her own practice --- as an OBGYN! Hmm, guess I know who I will choose to go to! A bonus of not having any alcohol is waking up in the morning feeling just fine! Can my mom say the same thing? Hahaha, nope, not this year! My ability to always be the designated driver now may have come back to haunt her.

The next two days were spent on the golf course. I took the opportunity to carry margaritas and a beer for my step-dad, but obviously never once even felt sad I couldn't have any. What I did have was tons of water and some free pizza. AND countless potty trips. I felt exhausted almost all weekend, and got kind of tired of always having to run to the bathroom any chance I could. It was a fun weekend, my baby/ies enjoyed their first golf tournament I think!


Happy future dad on Father's Day Weekend, very happy future grandma,
....and my fake margarita drinking photo!



JUNE 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
123456
Embryo transfer!!!!!
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
78910111213
Refill Estrace
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
14151617181920
Blood TestPositive Test Result!!Phone appointment
Blood Test #2
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
21222324252627
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
282930
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº