Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Final Check!!

May 29, 2015   I was back up at OHSU for my final ultrasound status check. Yay!! My appointment actually got pushed back an hour do to another appointment needing my time. Nature of the IVF beast, as I imagine some lucky woman was probably having her egg retrieval which is very time critical. My mom and I chose to still leave pretty early, allowing us to stop and have a real breakfast. Given the nature of my life being all about eggs and embryos and drugs .... I felt it fitting to order some scrambled eggs. Heh heh heh. Being able to sit down and have breakfast was actually nice and relaxing and helped me mentally prepare. I was nervous for this appointment because what if things didn't look good?? What happens then??

It was another nice ride up to Portland, and I arrived in plenty of time to go to the bathroom twice to be sure I did NOT have a full bladder this time.  Sylvia was back from vacation and working her spot at the check in desk, that made me happy! What made me extra happy was the fact that I did NOT have to have a blood draw this time. Hallelujah!  I even got to leave my skirt on for this ultrasound. Nice! Dr. Amato was in charge of me again, and I really like her. Today it was a check of my uterine lining to make sure it was nice and thick and ready to house and egg or two. And as expected, it IS nice and thick and ready!! Such a relief!

This appointment confirmed that last night was the final Lupron injection. THANK YOU!!! I was getting pretty sick of that after about a month of it. Also my estrace pills are reduced to 2 a day. The embryo transfer is officially a go for next Friday. Thursday I'll be getting a phone call from the clinic with my final instructions on what to do before my appointment. I'm antsy and excited. I'm so ready!!!


MAY 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
12
Begin Lupron injectionsLupron
3456789
LupronLupronLupronLupronLupronLupronLupron
Last birth control pill
Run Track Town 5K
10111213141516
LupronLupronLupronLupronLupronUltrasound/blood workBegin Estrace pills
LupronLupron
Estrace: M
17181920212223
LupronLupronLupronLupronLupronLupronLupron
Rock'n'Roll 10K
Estrace: MEstrace: M Estrace: M Estrace: M Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
24252627282930
LupronLupronLupronLupronLupronUltrasoundProgesterone injections
Estrace: M EEstrace: M N EEstrace: M N EEstrace: M N EEstrace: M N EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
31Notes:
Progesterone M: Morning N: Noon E: Evening
Estrace: M E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº